I always speak about that „good feeling“ that a dancer has to follow when he or she dances. But a „good feeling“ is an abstract term. What does that mean?
If you have nice thought that makes you happy, that’s a different good feeling like the one you have, when you are getting massaged. What I am pointing at, are physical enjoyments.
There are some reference points that I think everybody knows from their own experience which describes the kind of „good feeling“ I am talking about.
Examples of physical enjoyments
- Walking with sweaty feet in uncomfortable shoes the whole day. Taking the shoes and the sweaty socks off. Then touching the ground with the bear feat. Feeling a cool fresh cool breeze on the feet.
- You and another person after taking a shower, jumping into a fresh and clean bed. Skin feels smooth like silk. Skin smells like heaven. Bodies touching each other. Warm and cozy cuddling.
- Getting a head massage.
- Sitting on a table hungry waiting for food. The favorite dish comes, smells awesome. First, bite total satisfaction.
- Deep diving my bare hands in a huge sack of dried kidney beans.
- Needing to pee for hours. Couldn’t find a toiled. Holding back is torturing. Finally finding a toilet. Release.
The ultimate physical enjoyment of all
The most intensive and longest-lasting feeling, that a human can ever experience, the one that lets the perception of time and space vanish and leaves a person behind fully satisfied and peaceful, in the absolute here and now is:
A good stretch.
Here is how i do it: Embodiment Stretch